I had to make this one a blog post because I was so stoked that this worked.
I went to plug in my DJI Mavic Pro 2 the other day and I accidentally broke the USB plug that charges it AND syncs it with the phone. I was pretty bummed because it seemed like my only fix was to buy a WHOLE new remote. Until I found this video..
I checked it out, and thought “hey, I can do this.”
These are the only two things I needed to make this happen.
- Remote Controller Button Board for Mavic Pro 2 – I ordered it directly from this company, and it came within 2 days exactly as expected.
- Vastar 13 in 1 Screwdriver Set Repair Tool Kit – This has everything you need (EXCEPT SOME SORT OF TWEEZERS OR SOMETHING).
Once both of these parts came in, I made sure I had plenty of space, watched the video slowly and didn’t lose any parts. It took me about 30 minutes. I was so happy and surprised to see that everything worked.
SO if you have this issue, I am here to tell you that doing the above worked 100% for me. I flew it the next day and made a couple hundred bucks. It’s a beautiful thing.
Make sure to tune into my other blog posts for tips and advice in the photo / video world and subscribe to Own Your Dream newsletter for more.
- Make Better Real Estate Videos w/ THESE Unique Shots - November 30, 2023
- Nate Ruben | No Niche Podcast w/ Cole Connor | #21 (N8 Ventures) - November 21, 2023
- i’m an uncle 😭 - November 6, 2023